BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wondering how the steelhead fishing is on the vedder in march. I want to come down the week of March 18-26, but don't know if it's worth the trip in search of steelies. :shock:

So.....Is it worth it to come from Prince and maybe hook up with anyone who wants to hit the river in search of chrome? :?:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Hey Wiley..keep an eye on the weather and the river guages......March is a very good time to fish the Chilli/Vedder and other streams in the Valley.......sometimes, can be the best of the season.....Ortho

·
Banned
279 Posts
Thank you, What a helpful post! Instead of helping the thread you made it worse. Thanks for making progress! :D GOOD JOB! :roll:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
:shock: ....I don't get it...Hey wiley.....pm me when you'r coming down and I get you to a few spots without wasting time......Ortho

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys....i think that i'm going to have to come down for that week. I've been itching to get out there and do some more steelhead fishing. Ice fishing just doesn't cut it up here in pg.

Ortho I'll be looking forward to getting out there with you.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Well if you come down the week after the fishout, it should give you some indication as to the conditions and the numbers etc....Best we hook up on the Sat/Sunday when you arrive. as I just remembered I will be out of town for the rest of the week workin' on another tan in "Lost Wages". Nevada..........Not much for fishin' there........Ortho

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you need a tag now for steelies if you're just going to C&R?

Can't remember if I was dreaming it, or I heard it from somewhere.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts