BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
HOLY SH**

those are some fat bows

you mind PM'ing me what lake you guys were on :):)

HOOK

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
My first year of flyfishing and my trout didn't look like those! Whats the deal? lol So my buzz bomb ;D doesnt work all that well on flyline ;D Very nice fish, good job!

C.K.

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
hey Rick

maybe we should do a fishout at that lake next year :happy: you can be our guide or our GURU as it were ;)

those sure are some fat ass fish. i need to find some of those lunker lakes and quickly before trout bore me too much :( :(

HOOK

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
all i use is a 5wht fly rod for trout for both my floating and my sinking

my biggest was 8.5 lbs that fish was awesome fighting however most the places i fish do have some big ones but biggest since that big one has been about 5 lbs average

I would just like to discover some of those lunker lakes or have someone inform me of some to go try as I would love to get into some big chrome ones that fight insane

I still think salmon on the fly are hilariously fun the way they spaz out HA HA HA

HOOK

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Really nice pics and great looking fish FM ........ definately being out there in peace on a lake like that is medicine for the soul ......... now if only all our fishing was like that. :confused:

Will have to try to set aside a weekend for some lake fly fishing next year as I've already made plans for holidays ........ and my week-long fishing adventure this year is taking me out to salt water.

GOFISH 8)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Great shots FF, now in all honesty ...... is there anything that one can even compare to those beauties??

GOFISH 8)

·
Registered
517 Posts
19 incher out of Peterhopeless lake. My first time fishing that lake. I had been fishing a chironomid which wasn't working. switched to a black micro leach, first cast and this guy decided to come out and play:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thanks. It's really an awesome lake. However, it's a lake one really needs to put time in to learn. I happened to be fishing with a fellow who's fished that lake for something like 10 years. I'm hoping to get up there for opening day this season. I plan to go up a few times this year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts