BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a brief report. The fall fishing up in the high country is pretty good right now if you can manage to hit some stable weather. It's big food item time, but don't forget those important water boatmen! Here's the full scoop on the weekend.
http://www.bcfishingreports.com/forum/index.php?topic=3986.30
and a few shots that didn't make the report.

Finder :)

Smile dam it! ;D

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey those fish look familiar ;)

Was up in that area last weekend as well. Went on a adventure trying to find "Lake X" . Good news was we found it, bad news was summer draw down and there was more mud than water.Didnt see any sign of fish although there was an Osprey circling one area of the lake :confused: We went on to another lake nearby where we were blown off the water by gale force winds.Of course the day we have to head home its dead calm ::). We were able to get about an hour of fishing in before the battery for the electric packed it in :wallbash: Had some good strikes and a couple long distance release's. Some hogs on the marl ignoring my offerings...good times :drunk:

Hope they make it through the winter. ;)

-RC

·
Registered
279 Posts
Headin up that way wiyh troutchaser this week-end. Hopefully we get some stable weather, to turn the fish on heavily. I've also got more holidays coming up at the end of the month. That time will be split between lakes and one river. ;) Good to see you got into some decent fish finder. Those fish have quite a bit of colour to them. I'll see them first hand in a couple of weeks. ;) :thumbup:

Tight Lines, Nates

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you possitive you found it RC? ;D We'll have to compare your findings to my notes. ;D

Those fish are beautys Nates. They are starting to put on that fall weight. Just be sure to bring your boatmen with you. I'm going to try and get back up one more time. :D Maybe we should think of doing another day trip RC. :cheers: Then again maybe we all should go up and pick a puddle.

Finder ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.