BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can help stop the destruction being caused by Fish Farming in B.C.

Fish Farms allow for masses of Sea Lice to develop in prime rearing grounds for Salmon Smolts.

Go to ADOPT-A-FRY.ORG to sign up to support the court case beginning September 29th.

If the Federal Government is left to decide policies on West Coast Fisheries it will continue to decimate Salmon Stocks.

Get involved!! Don't be a passive voter!!

·
Banned
228 Posts
hallsy It's again the money profit fish farms make sending these fish to USA-EUROPE... Money greed over common sense... Plus I remember THE VANCOUVER PROVINCE ran a two page story on the dangers of eating "farm salmon"... [ Story was on front page!!!] I remember the part which said basically the experts recommended to eat only one farm salmon per month...[Eatting more than one is dangerous for one's health] "Man" what does that tell us... Tells us there's so many bad things in a farm salmon [toxins etc...] that are super bad for our body!!! Story ran 7-10 yrs ago I think [time flies] Plus as experts are saying these fish farms use are not natural & are affecting the wild salmon. Need now also is a control on seal pop. & net fishing in our rivers... so we can get stocks up...MAYBE Federal Gov. could pay $ to keep nets off the Fraser R.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.