BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
318 Posts
i for one,dont need the government telling me where i can go in the back country.crown land belongs to the people of this province,not private companies or special intrest "groups".and i for one would never pay for a permit to go in there.if the sheep out there want to pay the gov. to use whats rightfully theirs,count me out. im responsable enough that i dont need big brother to hold my hand when im in the back country.

· Registered
318 Posts
dont get me wrong,i dont like junk in forest service sites either.i pick up garbage left over from other campers and i dont leave any behind.(i usually even leave a full roll in the crapper) i just dont like when my gov. thinks it knows whats best for me without asking me. g.s.t, toll roads,user fees for provincial parks.i could go on and on.when does it stop? they would be damming the upper pit right now if it didnt go public. and we all know whos going to be the first in line to block the roads.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.