BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a great report

i would love to get up there and try a shot at those chummy chums

never seen chum that nice :shock: except in the slough :) :)

dont know how to get to the Squish though or where is good place to fish there as i have never been :cry: i can pitch in gas money or drive if anyone can lead the way :wink: :wink:

tight lines

HOOK

·
Registered
138 Posts
Squam..

I fished there lots last year with great success, but wasn't too keen onexploring solo. However, I did find some decent flow for Chum and it was never too busy.

One area is called the island .... basically you walkup a **** past Judd Rd. for about 10 mins and cross a back channel to some really nice water.

If anyone's going, say, next weekend, let me know and I'll meet you there (Saturday the 28th) :wink:

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is the problem

i have NO IDEA how to get there or i would have gone there to explore on my own :D :D or with Wagonmaster

·
Registered
138 Posts
Maybe,but I may be out in Chilliwak visiting the family as that retains priority ( I was supposed to be there this weekend but, have to work now). However, I could be tempted to go around that area on Sat. the 28th in the early AM (Harrison? Vedder? Elsewhere?)

I could do Nov. 4th for sure if anyone wants to get something together

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i could do it next weekend (28th/29th)

but i cant weekend of Nov4th as i am getting a new puppy :D :D :D

let me know about next weekend

i might hit the Vedder this saturday or sunday morning

tight lines

HOOK

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Hey Rib.....Thanks for the great story and pics......Well done, my friend......Ortho 8)

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
cant do anything till next summer, been grounded because my parents don't like how my teachers wrote that i talk to much in class! So no fishing or hunting till then!

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Finder's story/mini fishout...

Hey guys, great to hear that a bunch of members from the best site on the net got to hook up today on the river...It's good to see some real nice fish and an equal amount of smiles... :lol:
Wish I coulda been there to witness the show...
A few of us are going for our own little excursion on monday, if our trip is half as good as yours was, we will be happy fishermen... :wink:
Great read Finder, thanks for the great post and pics...
rib

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'll most likely be up there Monday on the Mamquam. Might see a few of you guys there.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Thanks Rib...good luck out there on Monday...I was hoping to sneak back out for a quick morning trip, but it's not looking good on the home front. Hmmm perhaps my company will cancel...Or I could be under the weather again..Cough Cough :twisted: :wink:

Finder :wink:

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Monday was a great day! There will be a story posted by steelietrav in the next few days...Coho killer, ST and I tried our luck on monday despite the deluge of rain that came down sat night and sunday all day...We all agree the trip was a great success even though we didn't go hunting for Ho's...

Legacy...nice story and pictures...congratulations on your first coho, patience reaps the rewards...well done.

Nice read SteelieTrav...well done on the story and the pics...it was great fishing with you guys, will be glad to do it again one day soon...hey, I didn't realize that was me silhouetted against the background in that first pic...nice pics...
Thx again for a great day,
Rib

·
Registered
78 Posts
id luv to come along to these great outtings
let me know so i can rig up and get ready cheers boys 8)

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I had a blast fishing with Steelie_Trav and good o'le Ribwart the trip was all firsts for me as well and now thanks to the pic's taken i now have a new avatar! thanx again guys! good read trav!

C.K.

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Nice read Jimm...I enjoyed that very much, the perfect compliment to my morning coffee...Thanks!
rib

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Many times, with the run all to myself, I'll yell "fish on " and giggle, thinking of when it was crucial
to the sucsess of landing a taker. Good stuff Jimm ! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts