BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah I got there around 6ish, it was very crowded but DFO came and cleared out everyone, 10 people 4 rods, no licenses, 3 of 4 rods barbed hooks, the other 1 had a treble hook and barbed. SO once i had some room I caught a big one(near 6 feet) and my girlfriend caught 2 nice ones as well.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Couple of things those #$%heads with no licenses treble hooks.WTF. :wallbash: I gotta say thats why I cant fish the vedder. It's like i have said before
the crappy tire of rivers. Wish it wasnt i just cant deal with morons cause the knuckles will fly. Learned with time to remove myself from those things.

Back on track. Great Video. :thumbup:

Totally reminds me when I was a kid and landed a mother of a sturgeon (to a 8 year old) on the Willamette river Oregon(off shoot of the columbia)

My Grandpa tells me you got one and I grab my rod and start reeling and just like the vid it starts leaping and I was clued that it was on my line haha.

Great video Jim!

Bluesteele

·
Registered
102 Posts
bluesteele said:
Back on track. Great Video. :thumbup:
Sorry Jim didnt mean to change topics, Ya I love to see em jump like that, mine didnt jump but the 2 my girlfriend caught did, the second one was one of the biggest she has caught and when I handed it to her I thought it was a small one, turned out it was a feisty 3 footer. She is gettin the hang of it. All in all I had a good sunday with the dinos too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.