BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
I've never bothered to try but I would think that you could vent them the same was most fish are done. I'll look online but if it holds true to my smaller aquarium fish then the genital openings shape would be the difference. We'll see what some others know or I can find.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah its not something that really makes any difference either way to me, but I was just curious when I was sitting there staring at my rod tip today waiting for a bite. And occasionally when I catch em I give em a little kiss before I let em go so I dont wanna cross any boundaries with the fish

·
Registered
840 Posts
there is one way to tell, just have to know where to put you finger or fingers. but just dont let people see you do it cause they'll think your wierd ;D ;) ;)

I'm glad I dont fish with you steve, I dunno what you would do to me if you caught a big one. :happy:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jetboatjim said:
there is one way to tell, just have to know where to put you finger or fingers. but just dont let people see you do it cause they'll think your wierd ;D ;) ;)

I'm glad I dont fish with you steve, I dunno what you would do to me if you caught a big one. :happy:
Its the fish that should be worried, you arent my type

·
Registered
148 Posts
jetboatjim said:

JBJ, what happens on the boat..... stays on the boat!! :-*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.