BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spooled up my Kingfisher with some Sufix 17 lb. Camo to try it out. This line has no memory, just falls straight off the spool. Has anyone tried Sufix lines and have an opinion to share?

·
Registered
956 Posts
SilverTrout said:
I cant remember the persons name on here but they said they had it on there C-Pin and when they had a fish on or snagged the line on the reel dug into tiself making it tough to cast
that can be done with a lot of styles of line if not put on correctly.

I have a friend who is on the Sufix Pro Staff and so far he has been very happy. I also know of a few guys that just got back from fishing up at Babine, all they were using was Sufix. So far, everyone seems happy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
A friend gave me a box of the Sufix Elite in 12lbs to try out.

It has this 'G2 precision winding', on the spool each strand is lying down perfectly next to each other, no crossing of the line.

Here is a review of the stuff from Tackle Tour http://www.tackletour.com/reviewsufixelite.html

You can see the precision winding in the pics. In T.T. testing it averaged out around 20lbs break strength.

Now I just need to get out there and give it a test.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.