BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look for someone who would like to fish Sunday morning for few hour. I got the boat and gear. My buddy I normally go with isn't into fishing enough to miss a day with his woman. Can't say the fishing good. Most likely hit the QA and there abouts. All you need is a licence, and if you wanna put a crab trap down some bait. Probably start at 7:00 hit the gas bardge and fish till noon.
Have fun, Jason

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sound good... just don't get your hopes up for salmon. Its going to be the first time I've been out since Nov. Got to look at the tides and the weather but morning Sunday looks good. I'll pm you with more details Thursday or Friday. All I ask of anyone who come out with me is that they have a passion for fishing and goes topless... I'll wave the second one for you.
Have fun, Jason

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
The words out Dave ........... Your dancing topless on Sunday out on the Chuck!!! :happy: :happy:

Where ya fishing .......... The QA .......... think I'll stick to Bowen and Hole in the Wall then. (jk)

GOFISH 8)

·
Registered
736 Posts
GOFISH said:
The words out Dave ........... Your dancing topless on Sunday out on the Chuck!!! :happy: :happy:

Where ya fishing .......... The QA .......... think I'll stick to Bowen and Hole in the Wall then. (jk)

GOFISH 8)
:-\ That's just not right at all.... but if you all must watch, well then I think we are going to have to charge a fee of some sort!! :wallbash: ;D ;D

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Jay.....would have loved to get out but I have to head down to Seattle for a family event on Sunday.

Now.....just to see a bunch of bcfr's yanking their tops off and flashing one another I may just have to cancel and head out with a buddy of mine. No fishing....just sit back and watch the "tanning" competition.

Don't stray too far from your trap if you drop one. A buddy of mine went out for a day last weekend. Dropped one or two traps out in the "bay" and went for a cruise. Came back to pick it up (marked on GPS) and it was nowhere to be found. It was labelled correctly and what we thought was our "good luck" trap as we had been using that particular one for 3 years without having it poached.

Looking forward to pics of the 'show' on Sunday!! :peace:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.