BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8):cheers::peace: enjoying the great hockey that playoff runs create every spring. hope your teams all make it!

·
Administrator
3,732 Posts
Sorry jep , you may not get much support here.......and I'm from TO town....!!! :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh believe me I know LOL thats half the fun....just wondering if it will be Pippen's team or BFM's sharks we meet in the cup final....one thing for sure it won't be the Canuks :thumbup::p

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
solid night in net!! will need some more scoring if were to make any waves in playoffs though :cheers:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Ya! but in a regular season they'd still have forty (40)or so games to throw it away.
GL anyway, this is a "readers digest season" and I have yet to watch much more than a period of any given game.

Maybe when the playoffs start.......:cheers:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it's ok for all you closet Leafs fans to come out!! lol

Leafs are once again cool, well for another week or two LOL :p

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I actually saw a guy wearing a Leaf jersey at Superstore yesterday. They're coming out of the closet after so many years.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nice! I've been a diehard leafs fan my whole life.. Grew up in Southern Ontario.. It's been tough living here and being ridiculed by all my Vancouver loving friends! Burke did a good job putting this team together.. I'm hoping we get the Habs first round, we've been throwing them around all season.. Cheers man!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hope for a Habs/Leafs match up Not because i think the Leafs would have a better chance of winning first round.

It would be great to see the two Greastest franchises of the NHL playing in the playoffs!!!

Oh and if the Leafs win!! it would Icing on the cake :cheers:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts