BC Fishing Reports banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Now the Laughs are out, I guess we can close this thread.:D
When I was young, this was the exit music all rock concerts played when the show ended, the lights came on and people started slowly filing out of the stadium (because all concerts were played at the local hockey rink). "Now the seats are all empty... Pack her up and tear it down... " This tune came to mind for some reason... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiytEK35ddM

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
one of the biggest meltdowns in history .....Hey junebug !! The only team that got laughed at this year was yours[/QUOTE]..that was epic, leafs had it and decided to watch the bruins take it away....canucks sucked, we all know it
....the sharks were just lucky enough to be one of most of the teams in the west that were going to take them out

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
yes it was a major melt down!!!! sad to say we had them on the ropes and let them back in. :(

it sort of reminds me of a team a couple years back, playing for the Cup!! had the same team on the ropes and got their asses handed to them at home in game seven!!!! now that was a choke, cant remember the team can you? :p:thumbup::cheers::peace:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
yes it was a major melt down!!!! sad to say we had them on the ropes and let them back in. :(

it sort of reminds me of a team a couple years back, playing for the Cup!! had the same team on the ropes and got their asses handed to them at home in game seven!!!! now that was a choke, cant remember the team can you? :p:thumbup::cheers::peace:
They were't up 4-1 with 9 minutes to go now, were they??? ::)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
No. But they had 5 games to win just 2, and couldn't pull it off.
Same kinda thing...A 'sure' win.

Toronto scored 4 goals in the game 7 defeat.

Vancouver scored 4 goals --total---in the last 5 games vs. Bruins,
with 2 shutouts to boot, including that game 7.

Defeat, torn furiously from the jaws of victory.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Doesn't matter whether they went out in 4 or 7. They're on the golf course this afternoon. Don't know which meltdown is worst: the Leafs or the NDP

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Battle of unbeaten teams....Maybe Patrick Roy will scream at your guys and your coach and piss them off and get fined again.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts