BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody been out murdoch point way? last week when i was out i landed three little guys, largest was 18" and a couple pounds but thats small for what i hear is out off that point. if anybody has any reports either from a boat or off shore would be great.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Hey Tuberdude how the hell r ya? I'm thinking we should all get togeather for a flyfishing trip up in your neck of the woods! I'm sure you have a few honey holes you wouldn't mind sharing? Let me know for i'm getting my new trout setup thisweekend and i have a ponntoon boat i have access to, so i'm set! Thinking maybe after the may long weekend!

C.K.

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
Some guys at work hit Murdoch Point from shore last week and were consistently landing 3-5 pound fish on streamers. I would have liked to fish the Eagle River mouth on or before March 15 (before the mouth closed) as I am sure the fishing would have been out of this world. I might head up this weekend. I'd like to drag some flies on a sinking line from my boat but it can get a little windy there so I am not too sure yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.