BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Are you talking at home storage or out on the water?
Out on the water I use a William Joseph side saddle pack. It carries all my needs and stays out of the way while fishing.They have several differant shapes and sizes, At home I have your standard plastic tackle boxes for flyhooks and a large one from wallmart for alot of miscillaneous stuff. I have alot of storage for all the differant types of fishing I do.Your local tackle store should have all the goodies you need.It's about collecting whats right for you!

Hotrod

·
Registered
193 Posts
i use a rapalla soft bag with 4, goin on 5 plastic trays and bag has lots of pouches as well for extras,can even stuff a sandwich or 2 in there with some tp :)
each tray has removeable dividers so u can set each tray up for different size and length if equipment
i have everything from sturgeon to fly fishing in one bag but when it comes to fly fishing i usually leave bag in truck and take vest with many pockets unless i know im gonna be changing back and forth from gear to fly ,but bag is still good for packin as it has an adjustable strap to throw over shoulder and do the tour

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have an old green single shelf, lunch box style box I picked up at a garage sale which works great by the river side. I simply clean out and restock it when I go from one type of fishing to another. This way I always know what's in my box when I'm fishing and I get to look through my big box at home from time to time and refresh my memory or rediscover an old fav. :thumbup:

·
Registered
304 Posts
HOOK said:
i myself use a tackle belt works great ;D and you dont end up with carrying tackle you hardly use ;D

HOOK
After 3-4 backpacks and 5-7 boxes i decide to try with tackle belt........man what a difference!!!!!!!!!!! You can ad fishing west, and if you wading.no better combination for me!!!!!!!!! You have everything on hand and safety belt as well.......... :thumbup: :beerchug:

B.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.