BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
U cant really put this very lightly, i have a buddy and he wants to get into fishing salmon and steelhead PROPERLLY so he has requested me to take him out, he went and bought all the gear, 6500 and a convergence, floats, etc. I wanna get him into fish, not just pointing out water, and me hooking fish. So are the chum in full blown? if not i'm guessing next 2 weeks, one thing is i dont fish for chum exclusivly, anyone know a spot where i can be partialy alone, and still hook a ton of chum? (vedder)

·
Registered
789 Posts
young gun said:
U cant really put this very lightly, i have a buddy and he wants to get into fishing salmon and steelhead PROPERLLY so he has requested me to take him out, he went and bought all the gear, 6500 and a convergence, floats, etc. I wanna get him into fish, not just pointing out water, and me hooking fish. So are the chum in full blown? if not i'm guessing next 2 weeks, one thing is i dont fish for chum exclusivly, anyone know a spot where i can be partialy alone, and still hook a ton of chum? (vedder)
Hey take him to your spot... you were getting fish and you know there is fish there

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you want to teach him properly,take him where you normally fish and teach him. if he encounters all different
types of conditions,and catch rates he will learn and understand it is not always about catching lots of fish.I also
understand you want him to catch lots of fish first time out.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i've never fished the stave in my life, i've taken him out to the cap and he's hooked up once. Now i'm probably gonna take him to the vedder, and let him wail on chums, and ya i'll take him to a good spot. I'll fish for cohos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.