BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
I think they might be wanting members to use the enhanced mobile view.

I have been using it, it's OK, but I hate having to type in my username and password every time to access. I know, that's a first world problem, but it saved time.

I also like the ease of access to the mod features with Tapatalk so because of that I keep wanting to come back to Tapatalk.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's also so much easier to post up reports with pics through tapatalk since its all integrated into one easy format unlike now with having to use a hosting site and then copy/pasting links into the post.

The "enhanced" mobile view is slow. And time consuming. And slow. And a pain to use. There's a couple sites that I just don't go to because of the enhanced mobile view.

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
It's also so much easier to post up reports with pics through tapatalk since its all integrated into one easy format unlike now with having to use a hosting site and then copy/pasting links into the post.

The "enhanced" mobile view is slow. And time consuming. And slow. And a pain to use. There's a couple sites that I just don't go to because of the enhanced mobile view.
A'yup, I'm with you on that one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts