BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Terrace........ I'm leaving on Friday for a week of steelheading. Any reports would be very much appreciated. I plan on fishing the Bulkley, Kispiox, Skeena, and Copper. Or where ever else I end up.
Thanks!

G

·
With the rivers this low, finding "my kiss" will be a bit more challenging also the rivers are quite crowded, but the fish are there regardless of what rivers you want to go to, you may just have to "work" a little bit harder . There is more rain in the forcast...which is good if it brings more fish but not if the rivers are blown when you are up here.
Good luck, and as a tradition, pls. kiss at least your first "my kiss"!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply...........I'm just happy to hear that fish are present. I live on the coast and everyone down here is talking about how poor the season is up there. Low water isn't such a bad thing.......less place for the fish to hide. I promise I'll kiss my first one!
My partner is flying home on the 29th, I'll be up there with just my dog for company......anyone interested in a fishing partner.....If so ask for my personal e-mail and I'll send you my credentials.....just so you know you'll be fishing with a decent angler.

· Premium Member
4,442 Posts
No matter what you hear about how the Skeena system was in a "off year", it would still be worth going as it still produces good numbers of salmon and steelhead. Plus, the rivers are no where near as "crowded" as the Vedder, Chehalis, or other Lower Mainland systems with salmon or steelhead. Go for it! Be sure to let us know how you do!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.