BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished the cap yesterday for couple of hours the water has a little colour not to bad a guy land a nice 8 or 9 pound hatchery doe released of course i talked to him for a bit he said he nailed 20 + wild male last monday number 26 he said for that river this year i always see him landing fish lucky guy cant wait for those blue backs ;D

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
That "guy" wouldn't be Hotrod, would he???.....He's been known to lurk around those parts! ;D......Ortho 8)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I went lurking yesterday but no fish for me. I talked to a buddy who heard of a 25 lb'er landed recently.Maybe the same fish and the same guy!..........................Hey Ortho try that fly yet?

Hotrod

·
Registered
225 Posts
been out a little lately. . 9lb buck wed afternoon. two hand shakes Saturday. nothing Sunday or Monday. fished upper and lower canyon on my regular circut.No chance to hit it this week so it'll have to wait for the weekend. Might hit the Seymour. there are reports of fish there. only 1 for me on that system this year. up above the canyon.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I got out today for a break! It looked like the river came up and dropped a foot. Had no takers or nibblers.Nice out today!

Hotrod

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i told some guy about the 25er on sunday was that you hotrod just wondering anyways theres lots of fish in the cap right now but vedder is still better ha ha

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
No that wasn't me but I know who it was!....................Abig tall guy?

Hotrod

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the guy has blonde hair never asked him for his name all i know is he always catches fish and he tells me where and what to use gets me my fish lol anyways going back there thursday

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Yeah he's a good friend of mine.

Hotrod

1 - 10 of 10 Posts