BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow i usually start to fish it now but as there wasnt to much water up there about a month ago when i was there last i decided to wait longer its not looking to good for the salmon season in any rivers is it

·
Registered
271 Posts
Low and slow... If we get lucky it can be good late Oct but usually it is first weekend in Nov. I'm planning on camping there on Nov 7-10th. Anyone know if the campground is open? Also anyone camping up there??

Cheers, Rob

·
Registered
135 Posts
Marsman said:
Low and slow... If we get lucky it can be good late Oct but usually it is first weekend in Nov. I'm planning on camping there on Nov 7-10th. Anyone know if the campground is open? Also anyone camping up there??

Cheers, Rob
I'll be home for that weekend. Not sure yet if I'm up for camping but I will definitly swing by your camp :beerchug:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Sure. Pop by. Probably will have a drink for ya. I will be in a 92 Red F250 4X4 with a 11' Big foot camper. Also a buddy will have his white 92 F150 with canopy. We will have lots of wood and a good fire. Hoping to camp on the north side of the road close to the river. If not then will be in the campground.
Cheers, Rob

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Good luck to all that fish this system on sunday! Myself and a few buds are fishing that other river on the south side of the fraser hope to read some excellent reports from some members tomorrow night! CK

·
Registered
271 Posts
I was planning on hitting the river on Friday for the first time this year but looks like it could be low as they are calling for a lot of sun this week. Might have to hit the Vedder instead. Been a tough year for me... 1-15 coho... Even the Gammies a popping... Must be me. ;D ;D
Cheers, Rob

Any reports from today???

·
Registered
736 Posts
Marsman said:
I was planning on hitting the river on Friday for the first time this year but looks like it could be low as they are calling for a lot of sun this week. Might have to hit the Vedder instead. Been a tough year for me... 1-15 coho... Even the Gammies a popping... My be me. ;D ;D
Cheers, Rob

Any reports from today???
I was there wandering around this morning, couldn't find shit. I really need to head over there with someone that knows where the trails are on the lower. The only thing I could find down there was a bear..... so I went the opposite direction. Then headed over to the Vedder and hit a couple. Report is in the other section.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.