BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Both are excellent ideas can we have them both? If i were to choose i'd lean more toward the first one looks sharp and i can see me wearing a shirt with that logo on it! Very nice work! :thumbup: First one for sure! Today is like an early christmas present for me just waiting to see our new logo!

CK

·
Registered
409 Posts
That first one is very sharp, really flows and catches ones attention.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
No doubt, the first one would be my choice.....Just not too fond of the "sinister eye"............But it is very catchy and will look great on the shirts................Nnice work, buddy...........Ortho 8)

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I like the first one, but agree with fishortho about the eye. If stickers are made will they be one solid sticker, or would they be like the G Loomis stickers where its little pieces that make up the sticker?

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Shane said:
I like the first one, but agree with fishortho about the eye. If stickers are made will they be one solid sticker, or would they be like the G Loomis stickers where its little pieces that make up the sticker?
Nice one! :confused: The way it is now, yes it would be like the gloomis sticker, I'll see if it can be change to accommodate a sticker! :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.