BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Pippen, Big Jay,J-Global and B fisher. heres a couple pics of the new ride. Take possesion wed.Kitted with gear thurs,friday and hopefully ready to fish next weekend.Now i got to get out of next weekends fastball tourney

Thanks to F.M, Dmurph and others who keep the local info flowing and provide techniques. I hope to add some positive reports

·
Registered
770 Posts
Congrats on the new ride there Morganic. I've walked by that boat and gave it a look over. A nice clean Grady! See you at Thrasher next weekend!!!! :)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hey Morganic

Congrats on the new ride.:thumbup: I love the Grady's. Thats going to be a great fishing machine once she is all geared up.

Ceanterpin

·
Registered
578 Posts
Pippen, Big Jay,J-Global and B fisher. heres a couple pics of the new ride. Take possesion wed.Kitted with gear thurs,friday and hopefully ready to fish next weekend.Now i got to get out of next weekends fastball tourney

Thanks to F.M, Dmurph and others who keep the local info flowing and provide techniques. I hope to add some positive reports
Nice looking Grady .................
Look's like a 20 in the mid 90's

I Got a 22 in the 89's

·
Registered
578 Posts
Nice looking Grady .................
Look's like a 20 in the mid 90's

I Got a 22 in the 89's
Did she come with a trailer ??

May I suggest that you get rid of the 2 stoke oil reservoir & mix the oil in the main tank , just 4 security purposes, may increase the life of you Yamy

I blew mine & now I run a 4stroke 40% better in fuel & 15K more in the pocket...............:(.

K

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.