BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out wiht dogbreath again, wind kept us away from the Bell Bouy. Started fishing as the low petered out, 12 ish, however, it was an hour before it did. In one of the rips approaching the shoal at the Pink Palaces we bounced off the cannon ball... DUH! Put on the 5lber and fished to Cawfeild then back down to Ambleside. On the Ambleside side of the shoal in front of the Palace we hooked up a nice spring, about 9lb, and got it in the boat - 3rd times the charm. Caught it on the planner with 32 pulls out and a green hoochie. Fished till 3:30 with no more luck.

have fun, Jason

· Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Nice work there Big Jay! That's a beaut. Good to see you got your boat back on the water. Also, your pooch seems to be very interested in that fish. :yummy: Did you catch it with a planer board or on the downrigger, or am I missing something? :confused:

· Registered
209 Posts
went out with piperfeltcher today at the pink palace and first fish was a pink right off the bat. then we caught a hatchery coho and back it went. then we enjoyed the weather and were interupted by the fishery officers in there great looking zodiac. checked our lisence and hooks and away the went. they did not know the outcome of the meeting yesterday about the fraser river possible closer. suggested if they close it keep it open to the guides as they are not out bb and getting sockeye. saw fishingmagician at a distance but dont know how they did. will try again next week.

jim

· Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Nice goinin bigj....I noticed you have one of those funny four legged creatures too. They don't like
to be called dogs but I've got news for "Bostons", if it looks like one, walks like one and smells like
one it should be outside with the rest of the animals.... :confused:
I never thought I'd own a mutt that needs two jackets in the winter and suntan lotion in the summer... :drunk:

:beerchug:....Marko

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.