BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we finally made the transition from West Coast to East Coast with the Sculpin. Made her in one piece no problems along the imfamous Tofino highway;).

We left Salmon Beach around 8:30 this am and headed home for lunch and a short rest only to throw in the crab traps and launch down at Brechin boat ramp shortly after.

We literally waded through a hundred female and juvenile crabs to get our 5 legal's that we wanted for dinner.

The highlight of the trip was the dolphin show we got while wasting time cruising Northumberland Channel.

Coming at us full force.............must of been 30-40 in this pod.

Was a cool day on the water big time and a nice way to make the transition. I never take for granted the best place to live in the world and today only galvanized that.

I will be posting up prawning and crabbing reports from the East Coast from now on:D.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Looks like a blast.....:thumbup:

We sure do have the best place on Earth to live, work and play..... never get tired of the scenery around here.....:cheers:

Mike

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like a blast.....:thumbup:

We sure do have the best place on Earth to live, work and play..... never get tired of the scenery around here.....:cheers:

Mike
Yup it is better than living in a grass hut with a dirt floor with a dictator for government that's for sure. Alot of folks take it for granted. We have some of the most liberal fishing regulations in the world too. Thanks for the post Mike. I have yet to come over to the LML and try that sturgeon fishery. Looks and sounds like a blast. It's on the to do list big time.

Cheers,
Sculpin
aka Johnnybear (HBC)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Yup it is better than living in a grass hut with a dirt floor with a dictator for government that's for sure. Alot of folks take it for granted. We have some of the most liberal fishing regulations in the world too. Thanks for the post Mike. I have yet to come over to the LML and try that sturgeon fishery. Looks and sounds like a blast. It's on the to do list big time.

Cheers,
Sculpin
aka Johnnybear (HBC)
Well when you are ready to take the "leap" over here, let me know....looks like our sons are the same age and Nick would have a blast showing off his knowledge....;)::).... you can always reach me here or HBC.....

Mike

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well when you are ready to take the "leap" over here, let me know....looks like our sons are the same age and Nick would have a blast showing off his knowledge....;)::).... you can always reach me here or HBC.....

Mike
Thanks Mike8).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts