BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have not dropped my true colors but the Montreal Habs have always captured my heart as a growing up young boy in Windsor Ont.

Will speed & tenacious forward checking take them into the next round................Let's hope, worked on the big bad bears

Go Habs Go!!

Ps great on Weise to be fortunate on his play & appreciated on Now being a clutch playoff asset that the previous coach of the Nucks did not utilize

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Nothing sweeter than watching the double d-bags of Marchand and Lucic cry all the way to the golf course. Maybe Lucic can find someone to spear in the arsehole on the first hole. Lucic's true class showed through during the handshake. "I'm gonna effing KILL you next year"...... Yep classy boy..... last year he was embarrased to be from Vancouver. Now I think its Vancouver that is embarrassed he was from here ::)

·
Registered
381 Posts
I sucks to lose but you have to show some class, Lucic has none. I'm also happy for Weise, he got shafted twice by Tort's and now he's playing well on a team that appreciates him, too bad it's not the Canucks.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Nothing sweeter than watching the double d-bags of Marchand and Lucic cry all the way to the golf course. Maybe Lucic can find someone to spear in the arsehole on the first hole. Lucic's true class showed through during the handshake. "I'm gonna effing KILL you next year"...... Yep classy boy..... last year he was embarrased to be from Vancouver. Now I think its Vancouver that is embarrassed he was from here ::)
Yup.....the clown lives by the double standard. Lu-chach was lucky Iggy was behind him in the handshake line to follow his crap up with a bit of class.

Clown boy gets mocked by Weise for his stupid bicep flexing on an empty net goal....and then he threatens him.

·
Registered
460 Posts
10172572_647367852003199_4425980330125944759_n.jpg Congrats to the Habs. Exciting times for Quebec province. I personally do not care for the Montreal Canadians, but am glad they overcame the bullies of Boston. What a classless bunch they are. Speaking of no class, check this out. I guess it goes both ways...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Be careful what you wish for they might wind up playing for Vancouver next year. Vancouver is going to be shopping around and they will open up the wallet this time. High paid D bags are not excluded from playing in the lower mainland, they have a habit of finding their way to the Nucks on a regular basis. The difference is here they get brownie points for being dirty on the ice, even if they don't put the puck in the net very often they still become fan favorites. What would be better is if Vancouver forgot about actually trying to play hockey and just concentrated on playing like the Charlestown Chiefs again, it would bring their fan base back.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I echo your sentiments. It was great to see Chara, Lucic and Marchand out. Loved the Province's headline this morning: Boston Tee Party:)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Yup.....the clown lives by the double standard. Lu-chach was lucky Iggy was behind him in the handshake line to follow his crap up with a bit of class.

Clown boy gets mocked by Weise for his stupid bicep flexing on an empty net goal....and then he threatens him.

The funny thing is that Emelin doesn't speak English too well. I guess both Weise and Emelin got under Lucic's skin.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Be careful what you wish for they might wind up playing for Vancouver next year. Vancouver is going to be shopping around and they will open up the wallet this time. High paid D bags are not excluded from playing in the lower mainland, they have a habit of finding their way to the Nucks on a regular basis. The difference is here they get brownie points for being dirty on the ice, even if they don't put the puck in the net very often they still become fan favorites. What would be better is if Vancouver forgot about actually trying to play hockey and just concentrated on playing like the Charlestown Chiefs again, it would bring their fan base back.
With all due respect....they will NEVER be signed here. Milan....$6.0 cap hit and Marchand....$4.5....Trevor is not trading for that crap.

No clue what you are talking about with respect to douchebags in Vancouver....watch games aside from Nucks and one team sticks out above the rest.

Not saying all teams don't chirp.....but you see it more when you watch one team. Boston....and their douchery stick out above all.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Prof......with all due respect....they will NEVER be signed here. Milan....$6.0 cap hit and Marchand....$4.5....Trevor is not trading for that crap.

No clue what you are talking about with respect to douchebags in Vancouver....watch games aside from Nucks and one team sticks out above the rest.

Not saying all teams don't chirp.....but you see it more when you watch one team. Boston....and their douchery stick out above all.
I was being facetious..LOL The Canadians have spent their time and money wisely over the past 10 years and it is starting to show. Hopefully Trevor will do the same and bring players along that are better at fore-checking and back-checking. It is surprising how the fore-checking speed of the Canadians made all the difference in that series. It it was one of the best playoff series I have seen in years because of how it was played. Even if Boston had won by putting the usual clutch and grab mugging on the opposition it was still great to watch because of the skill of the way Montreal out checked Boston at both ends of the ice.

Just maybe NBC and the American audience is getting sick and tired of the clutch and grab nonsense that has taken over the sport. Either way I am sure that the sports writers in Boston will blame the refs.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Being out west you probably don't have to put up with hab fans...back east I'll be glad when this Canadian team bites the bullet. I'd rather cheer team Russia!

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
Being out west you probably don't have to put up with hab fans...back east I'll be glad when this Canadian team bites the bullet. I'd rather cheer team Russia!
I think Boston fans are obnoxious, and yes I agree Habs can be too, but I'll take Montreal over Boston anyday, and not just because of the final between the Nucks and Bruins in 2010 or whenever it was.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Wow!! Rangers! Coach AV was not the problem in Van.
Habs coming off emotional series...look dead today.
Slow...sloppy, bad penalties. They are better than this.
Best come to life soon.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Wow!! Rangers! Coach AV was not the problem in Van.
Habs coming off emotional series...look dead today.
Slow...sloppy, bad penalties. They are better than this.
Best come to life soon.
I concur. Rangers were ready to play, Habs weren't. After the Boston series, the Habs were due for a let down.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts