BC Fishing Reports banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Nice to see the kid holding up the fort for Price, but the bounces do not favor the Habs & me thinks Suban is hurt cuz no shines for him like the last round, which is duely needed against AV & the Rangers

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Good! You'd hope that by the Conference Finals, you'd see less of the embellishment crap.
Subban and Plekanec are both better than that.
They looked foolish-and for that, they didn't deserve the win.
Save that nonsense for the Burrows of the world.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Another heroic comeback in the works with a rookie netminder? I think not! Will be nice to see AV win the Cup. Looks good on you Vancouver! Lol

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Niether of you d-bags have the grey matter to come up with something really stinging? YAAWWWWWN!!! Actually looks really good on AV! I wish him well, but it was time to move away from this situation. So maybe being the team that let him go to achieve even more in his career does look good on Vancouver. Don't forget to slag us because Montreal has Dale Weiss playing at the top of his game. :wallbash::wallbash:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Niether of you d-bags have the grey matter to come up with something really stinging? YAAWWWWWN!!! Actually looks really good on AV! I wish him well, but it was time to move away from this situation. So maybe being the team that let him go to achieve even more in his career does look good on Vancouver. Don't forget to slag us because Montreal has Dale Weiss playing at the top of his game. :wallbash::wallbash:
Spoken like a true Smuck fan. Lol

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
5 shots on net in the most important period of the year. Wow.
But Tokarski is a pleasant surprise, and kept them in it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I guess Vignault isn't such a bad coach after all.
The coach is always the fall guy when a team underachieves. He has been given the chance to flourish with a confident team---in truth, a better team. I wish him and the Rangers well. On a side note, while we all heard of the passing of Martin St. Louis's mother, I didn't know that the goal scorer, Dominic Moore lost his wife to cancer fairly recently. Team of destiny?--hard to say. But sad emotions, and then support from your teammates as they rally behind you goes along way to solidify a mission. They get it done as a team, and played very well in front of the goalie, who bounced back nicely from an off game.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts