BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to go out this weekend, boat or belly boat. A day trip.

Buntzen and Rolley won't do it, nor will Sayer (don't want to have my vehicle being one of the stats for burnt out vehicles) .

How about some other lakes? Suggestions?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Weaver, great lake to float :thumbup: , or any other little one close to it.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
weaver should be great right now. its relatively close, and the water probably isnt too warm yet. last year when i went in july or august, it was like a pool. the water temps was at least 80-85. wherever you go youd better send us a report :thumbup:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Ok I don't think the water was quite that warm ;) But when it does start getting into the warmer temps, I've found that the far side of the lake closer to the island where the shoal drops off can be very good. :beerchug:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Small fish in Weaver, camped there last year. Lots of 10 to 14 inchers. It's a nice lake to fish on though.

Try trolling maroon and olive micro leeches around 10 to 15 feet down.

Tight Lines, Nates

·
Registered
247 Posts
the turn for weaver is at the bottom of the hill just before wolf lake, both r on the left when heading in. if u see wolf just turn around and turn right at the bottom of the hill. the road in can be rough sometimes, i haven't been in this year but in years past i did it with my goldwing cruiser motorcycle, easy going in as its uphill but a little freaky on the way out, had to just let her skid down the gravel on some of the hills :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
nates said:
Small fish in Weaver, camped there last year. Lots of 10 to 14 inchers. It's a nice lake to fish on though.

Try trolling maroon and olive micro leeches around 10 to 15 feet down.

Tight Lines, Nates
i hooked into a few with a black and brown wooly bugger aswell as a black wooly bugger... never landed any last year, it was really too hot for the fish to be biting i guess. only had 3 or 4 bites the whole weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.