BC Fishing Reports banner

thompson for those that want to know updated Nov 3

4K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  arimaBOATER 
Re: thompson for those that want to know

Thx for the update rln...a sad state of affairs no doubt :'( Let's hope the test set #'s are off or the fish are late. A way of life for many steelheaders is in jeopardy & a great fish almost extirpated right before our eyes.

BC's greatest sportfish & fishery nearly gone for good...so sad, a national tradgedy...we should all hang our heads in shame :naughty:

On another note, with tolls being eliminated on the Coquihalla less traffic will be heading thru the Fraser Canyon & Spences Bridge making a bad situation even worse. Let us all prey.

Good Luck T friends, hope to be havin a cold one at the Log Cabin soon.

Re: thompson for those that want to know

Looking out my window I can see the commies preparing for some chum opening??? Not sure but the $#@&ers are everywhere ???

This should really help those Thompson Fish :p

Removing the only group that care about this resource will do little for these fish. Ending the kill fishery on The Thompson decades ago did nothing to improve returns...why will this?

Every Thompson regular I know would gladly give up a few seasons if it would help spawner escapement, but will it?

Pontoon boat & long goofy fly rod for sale :'(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.