BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me if I have missed something but any word on an opening? I hear it's going to open in the immediate future but can't verify the source. Let's also forget about the whys or why not it should be open. Just a link showing the regs would suffice.

·
Registered
177 Posts
rln said:
at 2.6 meters, the river is high for steelheading. It may not look high compared to summer freshet flows, but it is for October/November levels
This weekend last year the water level was 0.7m, so yes the water is very big for steelheading at 2.6+. Check out the big rock at Lytton, the water is huge!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
886 Posts
jetboatjim said:
Nope! not the frog.there is a big rock at lytton that shows in most water but when I was up on sat there was not much to be seen of that rock. the river is BIG.
Just how I like it :thumbup:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Anyone get out this past weekend?
Wondering how the fishing and/or the crowds were? :peace:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
There are quite a few "rocks" in the T that are covered with water right now..With the colder weather in the mountains, hopefully the snow will fall and the river will drop a bit....Keep an eye on the guage. When it runs around 1.5-1.7....It is perfect. I believe it is 2.5 right now.........Ortho 8)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.