BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam Heading to the Mighty "T" tomorrow morning. Iam leaving langley area at 345am and will be leaving when the dark kicks in. The Temp for tomorrow is
high 0 low -1 sunny and cloudy. The reports has been good with lots 8) of fish starting to stage throughout the system. If interested Call my cell phone i work from 5pm until 10 pm 604 8979076 or leave me a PM and i'll look when i get home!!!!

steelie

·
Registered
176 Posts
Was up last saturday. Hooked and lost one. Buddy landed a dandy.
I heard the Nic was dumping huge amounts of color into the T

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
lots of fish starting to stage throughout the system
"Lots" is open for debate depending on who you talk to. I wish you all the best. Make sure you pack lots of supplies as the amenities near the more popular holes are lacking. I think the air temperature will be moderate and the chance of precipitation low so you have that in your favor. Looking forward to your report.

·
Registered
176 Posts
The gas station and little drive-in in Spences bridge are boarded up. Good thing we weren't low on fuel :shock:
River was as low as I've ever seen it last weekend. The graveyard had VERY LITTLE current and not able to get a decent drift.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can anyone comment on the current conditions on the Thompson right now? Weather forecast called for some rain and sleet these past few days, going up next weekend after a 2 year hiatus due to the wife and kids!...can't wait!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Amazing Day!!

As i drove past skihisk my heart and and fingers started to tingle i could fell it was going to be a good day. As my buddy and i were driving into our favourite run, (gold pan) i coulndn't believe my eyes :shock: , the water was soooo lowwww and blown out. :x The nicola was pouring the dirtiest water. I was so mad :x cuz i thought the day was going to be the shlitz. I have really only fished the lower river below the bridge so i wasn't really sure where to go. The water above the nicola is what steelheaders dream of for perfect conditions. To make a long day short , i hooked 2 fish in the morning both about 12 lbs class both super chrome as the jumped in front of us a few times before spitting the hook. one was on "super size" for all those who remember, and the other was on jensen egg and wool. Then we moved to another run that is now my favourite run (above paulo's fruit stand) and i hooked and landed 3 steelies :D on a koho spoon size 65 and all gold. 16 lbs buck, 14 lbs doe, and a 12 doe. Here is a picture of the buck and the first doe as for the 3rd fish my buddy was to far away to take the picture. All in all i seen 9 steelies landed all day with one guy topping the scale with an estimate weight of @ 24lbs big doe, the biggest steelie i have ever seen with my own eyes.
Nooo Lie!!!! :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Never fished the T for steelhead, springs and jacks and trout but not steelhead! I wanna take my dad before he leaves us and goes up to the perfect creeks in the sky! (or before there are no more steelhead left) I'm 15 but he's 50 and getting old! He's never fished the T for steelhead so it will be an adventure, i hope we can head up there in the next few years! For ll u guys up there now, and goin up there, GOOD LUCK! :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thompson steelie pictures

Iam not sure how to get the pictures onto the thread so look in the gallery as i posted them in there. It snowed up there today so i'll be heading up again on monday and i'll hopefully post more pics then.. :D

Steelie

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Beauty fish steelie!!! Very nice...was that blade in one of those fishes mouths? The others were on a spoon, and one on the wool, I know, but it looks like one was some orange looking spinner blade in one of the pics...Nice fish man, nice fish indeed...
rib

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What blade are you talking about? The 3 steelies i landed i caught on a #65 koho spoon, gold with a (orange) stripe down the side like they normally come as a stocked item on the shelf.
Come and join me on Monday ribwart we will be catching a few monsters i can fell it!!!! 8)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Monday Day trip

I went to the honey hole with a buddy today and we hit 14 fish the biggest @18lbs, 4 on a spoon, and 5 steelies bouncing roe bags. My buddy hit 4 steelies also bouncing roe bags. Check out the gallery for the pictures!! Iam going back up Wednesday!! iam still looking for that extra 2 pounds.

steelie

HAHA blingblang lol!!

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.