BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great over nighter at silva bay and some killer action was to be had a thrasher. The wife and her stella hoochy were shutting me down over the weekend though. Picked up a 16 # with a flammin hans at 120 ' and the wife a 12 # at 180 ' on Friday night. Saturday was all Wife and stella show, she brought in a 20.5 and 21.5 back to back and a 13 to finnish up. After she snapped off the first big fish I DROPPED THE GREEN GLO spackle HOOCH down to her depth and she re set stella to to same and bang stella bring s in the other big one. Oh well maybe next week end will be all me . All the action was on a troll out from the pin going towards bowen about a half mile out and late in the afternoon for us . Many boats did very well friday and sat. As of Sunday at noon it seemed much slower, don t know if it turned on. Good luck .

·
Registered
770 Posts
Yep, good show there Trophy Wife! Saturday was gangbusters!!!. Today was much slower, but we still got into a few. Lots of boats and lots of people who obviously have NO CLUE how to fish in the running tide. Lots of boats out there for sure. I just missed the Killer Whale show first thing this morning, but I'm happy. :) Woo Hoo! :) Can hardly wait to get out again! :) :) :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I felt like i was taking crazy pills at one point in by the rock no matter which way I turned I couldn' t run the gear and then I look over beside at bon chovy or van herring I believe and the rods looked dead center off the back. So I was no doubt confused for a while. Some stupid tangles today. Funny my neighbor at the dock has the fishing ap for his i phone which said gang busters for friday and sat and slow today it was bang on last week too. Go figure.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Yup......I was fishing over there on Sat and Sunday. Did an overnighter in at Page's as we couldn't get moorage at Silva Marina.

We did okay amongst our boats.....Sunday was pretty quiet but we did manage 2 fish in the boat; we fished on Saturday right up until almost dark as it was a beautiful night to be out there.

Saw a few decent fish taken.....we were maxed at about 20lbs.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Dmurph, check your PM.

·
Registered
770 Posts
FYI Everyone may want to hold off on going to Thrasher. It has slowed off. If I hear it pick up again, I'll post. See you on the water this coming weekend! :)

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
Funny my neighbor at the dock has the fishing ap for his i phone which said gang busters for friday and sat and slow today it was bang on last week too. Go figure
What app are you referring to? Do you know the name of it? Thanks.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Thrasher hasn't been thrashin' for a little bit now. It's cold for many over there recently. I'm going to investigate opportunities this side of Georgia Strait tomorrow. See ya out there!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts