BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was 60 seconds away from moving to the next piece of water 100 feet upstream from me when 2 guys walked in and one of them was into a fish right off the bat.......i then hiked into another run.....this guy was 2 minutes ahead of me coming from the other direction and he hits the run just ahead of me and bam he has fish on.........i then drove down river again hiked in looking at a fine piece of water ahead of me.........there was a guy fishing one end of this long run and by the time i made it to the river bank he had cruised right to where i was heading and just as i got to withing 20 feet from the river he nails one......now remember all these fish had my name on them so i was a little flustered......lol........then fished a fast pocket of water and bam fish on then fish off.......the steelhead gods are driving me crazy this year

back to the first 2 guys.......5 minutes after they bonked this 12 lb beauty i looked over and to my surprise they were both fishing.......i started to give some dirty looks in there direction and made sure they knew i was looking at them.......they kept fishing away so i yelled over and after a loud but civil conversation i went back to my business......again looking over a few minutes later both were still plugging away so i decided it was time to walk that way........i think then they realized i was not going to let this go one of them packed up his rod and quit.......but it was the guy who did not catch the fish......after a while they cruised off......probably to another area to fish

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
I think some of their gear may have been recently reported Found in the "Lost & Found" Section.... :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
nocoho said:
back to the first 2 guys.......5 minutes after they bonked this 12 lb beauty i looked over and to my surprise they were both fishing.......i started to give some dirty looks in there direction and made sure they knew i was looking at them.......they kept fishing away so i yelled over and after a loud but civil conversation i went back to my business......again looking over a few minutes later both were still plugging away so i decided it was time to walk that way........i think then they realized i was not going to let this go one of them packed up his rod and quit.......but it was the guy who did not catch the fish......after a while they cruised off......probably to another area to fish
If that happened Sunday at Fort Apache,I saw them too.I was across the river from you.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes it was at fort appachee on sunday........i find it amazing that they would pull that garbage when there are others around

·
Registered
354 Posts
I was so zoned into my drifts that I didn't realize what they were doing :mad: till you spoke up and my buddy started pointing at them.I feel bad now that I didn't add my two cents. To keep the thread report worthy I'll add that after having a slow start of about 0 fer 6 on the Wack this season.I dropped the monkey of my back with a two fish day ;D (both wild) a clean buck pushing twelve# on roe in the morning and an absolutely crispy chrome doe in the 8-10# range on a two colour double jenny rig(orange and pink with peach/chartruese wool)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Nice work, spoonman......those double digit days are memorable and are few and far between. Enjoy!!.....Ortho 8)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thanx, it was my 2nd multiple fish day :D this year.Had a two fish morning on the Chehalis in Jan.Kind of eases the pain of the fishless days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts