BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishing is picking up for Chinooks and wil really take off in a few days as the Commercial trollers close Noon tommorrow. :thumbup:. We landed 16 Springs and 2 Halis this morning and it will increase dramatically. There were 3 local trollers at Prtland Pt on June 1st for the opening and each boat caught close to 300 Springs per boat :mad:.

tight lines

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We landed over 30 Springs today......... it's hard to believe that almost all the charterboats were idle:(

Catching and releasing.... one after the other. Man, i'm tired and i was just driving and running the gear. My clients could hardly make it up the ramp at the end of the day.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We only get the Fraser bound Sockeyes and there are a few Cohos showing up in inside waters. Our only boat out today caught 3 Cohos inside after fleeing the big winds

·
Retired Administrator
4,449 Posts
We only get the Fraser bound Sockeyes
Interesting. I thought you might run into a few Somass too. I was just fishing to see how that return is looking in the inlet.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
22 hookups today with a 37 lb hawg (hatchery clipped) in the boat. I will post pics when i can

1 - 8 of 8 Posts