BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, a buddy and I just bought a 12 foot aluminum boat out of the buy and sell in hopes to become better fisherman. we have been using a cheap lake down rigger we bought from wal-mart and have been trying to catch kokanee/troat. I hear wedding bands and corn as bait work good for koke or a willowleaf gang troll with a spoon will get us either one or the other. we have tried alot of different techniques with no avail, so i figured we must be doing something wrong as were both pretty green to fishing. any tips/ suggestions would be much appreciated, such as length of leader from gang-troll, how much line to let out before clipping to cannonball, or depths to try would be awesome. thanks for any help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live on vancouver island and have been fishing in lakes in the nanaimo area, such as brennan, westwood, nanaimo lakes (1,2,3) and long lake. Im not sure about any of the other lakes then brennan having koks, but i'm hooked on the taste of kokanee. thanks for the reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.