BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where i could go for some goood trout fishing this weekend. Any info would be nice. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
209 Posts
Try Buntzen lake, nuff said. 8)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I would check out Mike Lake in Maple Ridge or Whonnock Lake just east of Maple Ridge ...Float tube reqd........Ortho

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If your looking for some sea~run cutty action try some of the Fraser River backwaters

Mike <"))))><

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have had some luck at Buntzen Lake the last few days. Trolling my flyrod with a yellow bug patern. About 25 40 feet of water is where I had the most action. Oh and bring a boat or something, the guys on the dock havent been getting anything. Be patient at Bunzten, took 2 hour befor first fish but what a nice day.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here is the list of lakes that have been stocked.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was out on Mike Lake on Monday afternoon and hooked and released 6 nice trout. Good site to go to get the lines wet. 8)

·
Registered
247 Posts
mike lake is out near allouette lake. take the turn off for the park headquarters and follow the gravel road to the left. don't forget it is $5 to park

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Right now the parking meter is not set up so there is no charge for the parking. 8)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Mike Lake is a swampy lake man. I was walkn around there one time and fell in waist deep mud! I was stuck for over 15min. I thought I'd never get out. All my gear was coated in mud, I had to jump in the lake to clean off. IT SUCKED! There is a crapy dock there now that barely touches 4'' of water so fishing from that isent good. You cant bring a boat in there, only a float tube or dingy. There is acually no spot I can think of to fish from shore. Its all swampy mud and shallow close to the banks.
Good Luck though........ :wink:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
So I guess your avatar is you fishing at Mike Lake. I agree. I don't care how many fish they put in there, Iwont put my waders and tube in that swamp.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts