BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all just curious if anyone knows a guy named don (can not remember the last name) who use to fish the fraser extensively. he use to fish with his son rio and seemed to like grassy bar on the fraser. his wifes name was debbie and had a daughter name ashley. i havent seen or heard from in about 10 or 12 years. he use to run a (about) 16 ft aluminum boat (yellow in colour). if anyone know of this person or how i may get ahold of him please forward this or let me know the details. i moved from mission where he lived also, over to the island. and lost contact so any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
hmm now that sounds familiar..... I will contact the only person I can think of and ask him to contact you on the board - if in fact it is him..... the person I am thinking is a member here ... but I am not sure of some of the details - I do know a don with a yellow boat that lives in mission... not sure about the sons name etc.

·
Registered
745 Posts
hey all just curious if anyone knows a guy named don (can not remember the last name) who use to fish the fraser extensively. he use to fish with his son rio and seemed to like grassy bar on the fraser. his wifes name was debbie and had a daughter name ashley. i havent seen or heard from in about 10 or 12 years. he use to run a (about) 16 ft aluminum boat (yellow in colour). if anyone know of this person or how i may get ahold of him please forward this or let me know the details. i moved from mission where he lived also, over to the island. and lost contact so any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance
send Minomasher a pm, he might know who you are looking for!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
islanddon - sorry - I asked the guy who I thought maybe you might be looking for and it is not the correct guy - sorry cant help you...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts