Administrator
3,732 Posts
not bad. more hype then anything though. there is 148 shops with
the foot print to match ....infact exactly 1 kilometre round trip
through the mall.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I went on Saturday and bought my wife a new coat , price was good.i almost turned around because of the traffic chaos when an awesome police officer jumped out and told us to go down to the next exit as it had another entrance! Then we left at the right time because it took me 10 minutes to get out but shortly there after it took hours to get out !

·
Registered
51 Posts
Went today....odd sale item is a good deal but they did have it with selection.
Still find it odd that they don't really alter their fishing tackle selection to match local areas. More bass gear than you could ever use locally and lots of freshwater rigs with trailing hooks that aren't even legal here.

·
Retired Administrator
4,446 Posts
It's a place to kill some time, find the odd bargain, but I'll still go to PNT or Harbour Chandler for salt gear and Trout Waters in Kelowna for Stillwater stuff.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great for gear fishing stuff... only 6/10 for fly fishing stuff. Big a cool place for outdoor gear nerds!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Like to hit it once a year at least... hard to find items like flush rod holders, humminbird acc. and don't forget the bass gear!! Boat seat prices are hard to beat and damn good fried catfish at Uncle Bucks while your at it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts