BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys here it the official posting of this friday nights tying get together. It will be at my house in Chilliwack, I will PM everyone my address and phone number when I have the final list of people attending. Here are the details:

• Please reply back to this thread for those attending.
  • I would asume most guys will be tying Steelhead flies but you are welcome to tie what ever you choose
  • Bring your own vice, tools and whatever you need to tie your flies with
  • Bring you own drinks and food
  • Those that are intersted in learning and want to watch first are also welcome

Start time is at 7:00 PM Friday, January 18, 2008. If you have any questions please send me a PM

:cheers: Rick

·
Registered
694 Posts
Re: Tying Night #1 January 18

I'll be coming, but I've never actually tied a fly, I usally just steal them from my buddies boat when he's not looking.

Can I still come, I'm getting low again ;D

·
Banned
2,859 Posts

I would like to be in but thats far from surrey for a night :-\ not to mention i dont own the materials to tie the flies i want to learn to tie :'(

·
Registered
587 Posts

unless my wife is in labour I will be there! :happy:

·
Registered
110 Posts

I will be there Ricky.
All the way from langley.
Anyone coming from farther west that wants to carpool let me know.
We could meet at 232nd.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Ok guys tomorrow night is the night. :) Bring your drinks if you like but we are going to keep it tame. I have sent of a PM to everyone that is coming that doesn't know where I live and if I missed someone or someone else would like to join us, please PM me! :beerchug:

:cheers: Rick

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks for having us over Rick.
It was good to meet some of the guys.
The only problem though, is my wife can't seem to get all the bullshite
out of my clothes.
Thats's kinda funny, I don't remember any cows?

·
Registered
789 Posts
Was a great night Thanks for having us over, man there was some great laughs lastnight !!!!!

To bad it took be for ever to get home, Couldnt stay away at 1 am in the morning :p I must be getting old !!!!

Whens the next one !!!!!! LOL !!!

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No problem guys, It was a fun night even though eimaj showed up late and with out his tying stuff! :happy: Lots of laughs and good times, looking forward to the next one on February 8th. Here are a couple pics from last night! :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hey you weren't complaining when you drank my last beer :naughty:

Besides, I just steal your flies :drunk:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.