BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The halibut fishing has been the most consistent over the last few weeks. They have been on Inside and Outside Lighthouse bank, Outside South and Big Bank. They seem to be biting all times of the day.

The Chinook fishing has continued to be spotty. Some days have been hot, but there have been quite a few days where we have had to really work for the fish. We are still getting some good-sized fish in close to shore. We hear fish are just north of us, so good things are coming our way

The Coho fishing has been hot some days and not others. Coho seem to move around quite a bit so this doesn’t surprise us too much. We are looking for fishing to significantly pick up this week.

If you are wanting to come fishing in Ucluelet with us this summer we are at an accommodation shortage since the big resorts have not yet fully opened. You can check out Ucluelet-Info.com or get one of our fishing packages available at Fishing Vacation Packages Vancouver Island Canada - Salmon Eye Charters. We have very little ocean view accommodation but still have some cabins available.

Tight lines,

Sam Vandervalk

Salmon Eye Fishing Charters

www.salmoneye.net

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Sam:

Kana here. My buddy and I will be over this weekend to go fishing with you guys for a few days. How has the fishing been in Ukee these days? I have purchased a few Gofishcam underwater cameras so I hope to get some good video as well as land a few! Don't know if you remember me but I used to post on this site as klessig a few years ago and I followed your posts quite a bit. Absolutely love the pictures you post! Really hoping my buddy and I get to fish with you this time!

Cheers and see you soon!

Kana

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kana! It's nice to virtually connect again. Fishing has been consistent on Big Bank. We're having to work harder for Chinook than normal, but we're expecting them to start moving back in in a couple of days. Coho are extremely plentiful, and the halibut has been mostly good.

We're looking forward to fishing with you this weekend.

Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts