BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
BARCHASER said:
... I thought about using the guv dock but it is always full of mostly commercial boats when I've been there...
It won't be come Saturday. Area G Troll has a plug only fishery commencing the 2nd, running for a few days likely to achieve the 10,000 piece quota. So, the majority of the trollers will be gone offshore. Should leave loads of room for the week.

Fishing of late has been pretty good, barring yesterday that is. Since heading over last Friday, we limited on all we targetted on daily (except yesterday). Up to 40 or so springs hooked Saturday and Sunday am's. Think inside south ;)
Yesterday was bloody choppy, and the South East gradient definitely put them off the bite. As I saw several of the other guide boats in early today, and chatted up a few of them, the bite was indeed back on this morning.
Flatties are hungry out on the farther Banks, and a few Biggies have come to hand lately.

Methinks you'll find some good fishing alright. I'll be out with the fleet (aYup, changing hats again) so likely not about when you are. But, I do hope you have a most excellent visit, and the FishGoddess treats you to some silver smiles!! :beerchug:

Cheers,
Nog

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.