BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am coming from UK at begining of July for two weeks for flyfishing. Came last year and it was awesum. Would like to find someone to fish with, either to share a drift boat or vehicle or both.
Am arriving in Prince George on 3rd July and leaving on 16th July.

Cheers

Marco

·
Administrator
3,732 Posts
Hey that name's been taken!!! :D Are you in the sign trade and are you posting from the UK ?Cheers M A R K O :roll: :D

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Are you going to be sticking around the Prince George area, NeonMarco? Or are you going to be travelling around the Interior fishing?

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BC trip from UK

First the MARKO question, yes my name is marco and am posting from UK and not in the sign trade. Where are you based?

Second question STONE, I prefer (100%) to fish for salmon or steelhead so will go where they are. Last year was near Terrace. Where are you? or where would you go?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Unfortunately, I haven't fished that part of the province often enough to recommend great spots, Marco. Maybe Sheldon at Northern Troutfitters in PG can better steer you in the right direction.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Marko...If you were able to change your travel dates till the first of August or so, I think you would be much happier fishing the Sockeye Salmon as well as the Chinook...Cilliwack is as good as it gets...Regarding PG, I am of no help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts