BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Bruce lets perk up this site and get something going.

Lets build one, whats your number one item...

Bret

·
Registered
578 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Ex-g/f of mine just got left one of these by a patient of hers who died on the west coast of Scotland. Wondering if I should try and re-kindle things;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
We bought our Pursuit from Islands Marine Center on Lopez...owner is a good guy and he is the one who designs the Ocean Sports...I personally think you can't beat our 31ft Pursuit though, but I'm pretty bias haha.

·
Administrator
3,732 Posts
What's with the windshield wipers,they just go round in circles?

:cheers: Marko

·
Registered
578 Posts
We bought our Pursuit from Islands Marine Center on Lopez...owner is a good guy and he is the one who designs the Ocean Sports...I personally think you can't beat our 31ft Pursuit though, but I'm pretty bias haha.
Pursuit boat are well built boats with a strong product line but 2 B honest it was designed in Florida
Most of their models are hard tops & curtain canvas enclosed, similar to that of Boston Whalers & a boat that I own a Grady White, all are top notch crafts
But once again designed for the warm southern climates
My view of the best BC water boat is an enclosed cabin with heaters, deep V hull & sharp entry with large reverse chines to handle the big swells the west coast have 2 offer, and also have a large enough cockpit for fighting room
Just my :2cents:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Luckily we have a heater for those cold early mornings...and it honestly gets TOO hot...you are sweating within 10 minutes! Nice to defrost the windows though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts