BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people, sorry but i think the Vedder Conditions post by flyguy (i think) has drifted.

I plan on going fishing on the vedder tommorow~ but it's raining like hell at the moment...

Anyone know a good spring hole that i might try out? or is it not worth going cuz of the massive rainfall...

i hear visibility is poor~

Does anyone recommend the Stave or Chehalis? (i have never been to either, but i do live in abbotsford so not too far a drive).

Some info for the noob plz ^^

·
Registered
101 Posts
raining heavy in the wack i think its a right off for a couple of days,i was at the chehalis on sunday and it was low and clear with only a few spawning pinks kicking around,but with this rian the chehalis should be up and with the riseing water a few coho should have come in ,Good luck.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Was out there on Oct 1st. A couple of guys I talked to said it was up about 2 feet since Saturday, probably more now since the rain last night.
There is some sort of work going on at the campground as lots of muddy trucks were coming and going up and down the road into there.
Below was maybe around 18 inch visibility and above was clear.
Lots of people out there. Lots of action.

·
Registered
901 Posts
for those that live 1hr or more away save your gas money guys
chocolate water
high water
fast water
and worse for the next few days

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
posted in fresh water forum but should have done it here......water conditions on this river change very quickly......water is dirty but very fishable.....cleared up a bit as the day went on.....fished untill 5:00 this evening......beached a 14 lb chrome hatch buck......released a lot of very nice jacks......lost at least 3 more ho's.......lost 3 big clean springs and hooked into (yes snagged some) a ton of pinks

waiting for my buddy to email me the pics from today

a lot of fish in the system.......lots of coho.......saw quite a few more coho caught.....awesum day

go get em guys(and gals of course)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow... the lower vedder is nasty today... ( Oct 8th )

Brown water.. and all there are are pinks rofl~ saw someone gut a coho.

and another guy lost his rig to a spring but that was all from 8am to 1pm...

Way too many pinks out there right now

Might have to try Up stream a bit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.