BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out today with the boat to unnamed bar,lol, thats what i call it because nobody fishes there.The Gong show going on in the lower bars such as Peg Leg don't interest me much at all as prefer to fish away from the crowds.I found the fish plentiful and very Dime bright today with sea lice still attached and of a larger size.Very impressive quality.Im thinking maybe Adams river fish was the what was running today.Limited out very quickly, my 10yr old son and I and left the area to return home to make a nice sockeye salmon barbeque.Man it dont get much fresher then that,to lay a fish only a few hrs old on the hot grill.Glad to be able to fish and share in such a incredible bounty this yr!Another enjoyable day on the river!:D

·
Registered
60 Posts
I braved the rain today thinking I would be by myself, lol. Good luck on that! Went to my usual spot in chilliwack area and between 3 people got 6 sockeye in about 2 hours. One guy upriver got a decent sized spring and the guys beside me bar fishing got 2 smaller springs. Good day all in all and it didnt rain to bad when we were there but its pouring now. Hmmmm, wonder what the weather will be like tommorow??? LOL.

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Driving up country back to the oil patch past all the Bars i noticed fewer people at the spots i could see from the hwy probally because of the rain.Enjoy the rest of the season fellow anglers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts