BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just returned from my annual pilgrimage to the Island for 10 days. Wait for this trip in anticipation all year. Did a bit of touring around this time (not as much as I wanted) and had a great time getting to see some of the Island I had never seen. Fishing wasnt off the wall most days with us having to really work for our fish. First and last light proving to be the best times as the first part of last week was really sunny. Poured down rain the last couple of days with me ending up drenched on the beaches of Comox Friday and drenched again on the puntledge Saturday. Finally got the monkey off my back of hooking a fish from the beach. What a blast beach fishing for coho is, could be my new favorite thing to do when Im there ;D. Fished my single hander and my CP and got some fresh hoes for my freezer. Didnt wind up hooking and spring the whole week :wallbash: but the coho fishing turned out to be a success. Cant wait until next year! :thumbup: :happy:

In search of an evening bite

Famous pool that Haig-Brown spoke of

Big hatch buck

Hiking out at dark with fish, bear spray and banger ready

I love hoes

Tight lines
Derek

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.