BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out today with a party, Arrived at our spot, rigged up, Vis was about -1'. Walked up and down with nothing, Soon came to find myself near my friend and landed an 8 pound hatchy, bonk at 9oclock. "Its going to be a LONG day" I say as I now have to wait till 5 for when we departure. Anyways move on, our other buddie lands A wild. Move on, arrive at new spot to find another bud to cast into top of run and bam, a nice 11-12 pound wild, release. Vis was about 1.5' here. That was it for the day.

So all in all, 3 fish for our party

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Nice, brief report man ;)....sounds like you dudes had a killer day! yet again.....whats with this...every friggen saturday I say I'm gonna fish it with you, I have to work..and you nail fish..oh well...new spey rod for me :D well, you won't have to worry about guys shi!!ing their painties when I'm with you guys hahaha ;D that is when I come....like this upcoming weekend, and the weekend after that etc....

Mike <"))))))><

·
Registered
279 Posts
Here's my report for the day. Hit the upper river for the morning and didn't touch a fish in 4 hours. I ran into Hook and his buddy @ about 11:00am and talked for about 15 min or so, nice to meet you Hook. The vis up top was about 5 or 6 ft. After that I hit the mid-river and hit 3 fish in about 1.5 hrs. I was only able to get 1 to the beach a wild male about 7 lbs. I lost a 8 or 9 lb hatchery right beside the bank rolled and came unbuttoned, then hooked and lost another fish about 10 or 12 lbs didn't get a good look at it wrapped me up around a stick. All fish were chrome and vis mid-river was about 2.5 to 3 ft. I finished off the day between Peach and Lickman didn't fish much though mostly just walked and talked. Great day to be out on the river weather was good and the fish co-operated quite nicely. Oh yeah at the end of the day lower river vis was close to 2 ft. 8)

Tight Lines, Wes Roffey

·
Registered
138 Posts
Good to hear you had a successful day .... better than Hook and I (I'm his "buddy") ;) ... didn't clue in to use my handle for the intro

·
Registered
736 Posts
Good job Nates, nice to see some fish were coming out yesterday. My trip involved a LOT of hiking and a lot of water to myself, Found a couple real nice runs on a section I haven't been to for a long while, but...... other than a few real brief touches, no fish for me. The lower was a bit weird, at a couple runs that were 3-4 feet deep, vis was about 2 feet, but in the tailouts to those runs, the water seemed a lot merkier. I went through the whole gammit of what I had, 4" and 6" pinks worms, a funky double jensen eggs combo, Steely roe, Gooey bobs in 3 different sizes, blades and running spoons through tailouts but to no avail. :-\ Now, I have a nasty cold, but I will hopefully be able to get over it for next weekend. It was the first time this year that I didn't at least see a fish!! ???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts