BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
spent about 4 hours on the river today.....an hour lower river where my truck was broken into.....saw 2 spring jump, no one had a touch.....spent 3 hours mid river, springs everywhere but total lockjaw.....2 hours in and between at least 10 rods not a single hit........after that one 30 plus lb landed and a bigger one lost and that was it for 3 hours there.....water conditions were great with light rain falling when i left at 4:00 and heavy rain on the freeway through abby

· Registered
417 Posts
no fish for me too today, been on the mid river from early morning till about 3:00.
total lockjaw as nocoho mentioned. However couple of guys who showed up later released one and then landed 3 in two hours. :hmmm: It was totally not my day today....
I've tried everything today - roe, wool, combination of wool and roe, blades under float. :wallbash:

Springs were jumping everywhere all day. I started count and counted 17 springs jumps then I stopped counting.

Lots of people on the river. WOW. was it the same last year? For some reason I think there are more people on the river this year than last year.

· Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when i went by the cabins-mid river- there were at least 30 vehicles on the side of the road not to mention the ones that were parked by people staying in the cabins.....very busy everywhere

· Registered
736 Posts
I guess it depends where you go, we didn't see more than a couple people in the three spots we were at. My buddy was into about 7 fish landing a small jack and a chromer 17 or so lb spring. I was into pretty much nothing other than a small jack, which I let go. They weren't hitting my blades today, unlike thursday. My buddy was using some candy roe and in fact the one Jack I did get was hooked on a piece of his roe that I snuck when mine was still frozen in the morning. ;D

· Registered
517 Posts
nocoho said:
when i went by the cabins-mid river- there were at least 30 vehicles on the side of the road not to mention the ones that were parked by people staying in the cabins.....very busy everywhere
time to go week days I guess! thanks for the report nocoho. I am sure you will enjoy your fights soon.

cheers,

G

· Registered
509 Posts
Sorry to hear about your break in nocoho !

Maybe they should invest in a bait car or take up a collection to get a bait car and load it with dynamite :hmmm:

:thumbup:

Cape R
eh nocoho just wondering was your truck tucked into bush or in clear view ?

· Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CR i was referring to my truck being broken into on thursday, just went to the same spot yesterday, and not tucked into the bush but an open area just off the road with a bit of obstruction

· Registered
509 Posts
Wow, those criminals are really brave, I hope one day you get a chance to repay the guy (or girl) 10 times more.

Hope all your future trips are safe and crime free.

Cape R
o I forgot "AND YOU CATCH A TON OF FISH' :happy: :beerchug:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.