BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing really great to report but the usual...Limit hole..well, is the limit hole..fished the cement slab and rick and merc both got into fish..My only fun was trying to hook the float rick lost on the other side of the river as it was worth a cigar from Merc for whoever got it as my shipment from CI didn't arrive until today...
What is kind of interesting is how far the river has dropped..especially on the lower..headed down after lunch to do more fly fishing and it's crazy how shallow it's gotten in just the last two weeks in spots...clearing up nicely too...
Also, there are a mess of nice trout up top...I have a limited attention span for my gear fishing but was trying out some bentrod jigs with some shrimp on the tail...The only thing interested were trout...they were nuts for it and would chase my jig in repeatily hammering it...was pretty damn cool...Had more fun with that then the boots to be honest... Some really nice water out there now..just no fish yet but hopefullyt that will be changing soon...
Only real shame is with the Fraser closed this year it might be a real gong show on there when the fish do arrive..but hopefully you can still hike and find your own section to fish...hopefully!!!

G

·
Nice Report Grey, Empty out your Message box it says its full , I saw your Rod beeing built yesterday, I have a pm question for you about it ...

· Registered
1,165 Posts
Great report. I sure hope the fraser reopens by the time the pinks start to show on the veddar as it will definatly be a gong show on the lower. I just hope that the flossers that usually fish the fraser don't turn to the other smaller systems. But I guess that would just be a good dream.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.