BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys Ive got an update on the Vedder condittions from today

Wagonmaster, Wookie and myself hit the the flow this morning with a not so early start as we didnt start fishing till about 8am ish ;)

we fished for about an hour or so working water behind the On the Way store as we came down to this spot I told Wookie we were going to move further down to the next nice piece as he was the first guy to hit the spots as we were trying to get him into his first ever Vedder steel. He hit the piece starting exactly in the most fishy spot with me working the water after him as he worked into the best area of this strip i took a longer cast to get into a piece i noticed he hadnt hit and WHAM !!!! float dives at first i was SH** snag and then what it starts peeling a bit of line so i yell FISH ON !!! and this was the resulting fish

after i land this and Wookie takes a coupel nice shots of wagon(tailed it for me) and myself we tell him take a few casts there is more in there so he does and WHAM float plunges, his adrenaline shoots sky high as he has never hooked one in this flow before problem is that he was using a lighter action rod and this fish was not small and took off right under the snags and into the bit of runoff behind them so he had to snap it off resulting in no picture :'( :'(

so as he is retying wagonmaster takes a few casts and about five casts in WHAM FISH ON !!! and this is the result

we worked the water some more but figured that our three rapidly hooked fish spooked them all up too much as i could bet there was more in there as it was a perfect holding piece however we got nothing more for the rest of the day fishing in other various spots

tight lines

HOOK

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya i noticed him letting go his baby making fluid also however i told my dad to put him back in the water and as soon as the fishes face touched the water he stop milting right away, dont know why he started or how he stopped so abruptly never seen other fish stop so easily LOL

HOOK

·
Registered
138 Posts
No no no Hook's got it all wrong, those were the fish I caught, I just let him and Wagonmaster hold them for me ;D .... I swear they're mine, all mine!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts