BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
would like to meet up but picking up my 75 year old partner at 615am and will be heading home to beat the tunnel traffic after dropping him off in ladner. maybe another time but will let you know how we make out. thanks again for you tips.

jim

G

·
hunterj said:
would like to meet up but picking up my 75 year old partner at 615am and will be heading home to beat the tunnel traffic after dropping him off in ladner. maybe another time but will let you know how we make out. thanks again for you tips.

jim
No problem , Good luck tomorrow !!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hit borden creek about 8 and there were two other guys fishing way up and had no contact with them. i got nothing all day but my partner caught a jack spring at borden. went down to the prison and got 0. went down to tamahi on fn side and the wind was blowing so hard your line to the float was like a u. drove past keith wilson bridge ans didnot fish. saw a few fish jump at tamahi but would not bite. used roe,colorado blades,wool and jenson eggs. all in all a beautiful day and saw some of the air show on our way home. if you went let me know how you made out.

jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.