BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOthing...at all...kinda pissed really, cause the only spot I wanted to try, I was threatened by some dude over towing my car, even though there wasn't any no parking signs up...didn't want him to get all pissy and do something to my ride, so I left and went elsewhere

· Registered
940 Posts
I was up there the other day. There is sure some very nice looking water up there. Many good spots to fish back there. Nice spot where the two tribs merge at the beginning. Unfortunately, all the fish went into hiding when I was back there. :wallbash:

· Registered
1,349 Posts
a couple of surprises yesterday........first went up to the **** where they launch the rafts around noon and there was no one there......water was pretty cloudy but i figured there was some recent snow melt from the heat.....fished for about an hour with no luck.....one other guy showed up so there was just the 2 of us fishing that whole area......i hooked and released a 20 lb plus doe....awesum battle.......then the other guy hooks and releases about a ten pounder........5 minutes later some debris starts coming down the river and i am thinking someone is throwing crap in the river......next few minutes lots of debris then clouds of muddy water big time coming through....visability was gone in a flash.....some guy comes by and tells me same thing happened in the morning......slide up above........after an hour water starts to clear some then another smaller cloud came through......one more jack hooked by the other guy there but that was it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.